This compilation of monthsary quotes and messages that I, myself, made are for all of the couples who celebrate today. I wish these messages can bring out the best in your celebration, love, and relationship. Happy monthsary! Continue reading
Well, monthsary isn’t really a formal word. According to Urban Dictionary, its meaning is “an important day like an anniversary but celebrated every month” and it has become a tradition for some couples to do it. It’s funny because I came across a Facebook fan page that sounds so negative with regards to the word monthsary. Here, check it out: Monthsary is created because most relationship don’t reach Anniversary.
You might not even care, but today, a couple would be celebrating theirs. It’s their 20th monthsary. See? They even reached more than a year!
One of them would be having a really busy schedule today and this couple isn’t really used in NOT celebrating every month. It would be a mess if they won’t see each other on a very special day.
Here are some tips, then, on how to celebrate a monthsary on a busy schedule: Continue reading →
Share this, please?
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)